Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackwilliam8900 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 01:32 AM
    Can I travel with my dog/pet in private jet from Auckland?
    I want to travel in private jet from Auckland and please let me know that can I travel in it wit my pets
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 04:00 AM
    To where? Each nation will have its own health check requirements, health record requirement and quarantine requirements when a pet travels into its borders.

If coming into US, here are some rules
    Dogs | Bringing an Animal into U.S. | Animal Importation | CDC
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 14, 2015, 09:30 AM
    The issue is not flying. Since it's a private jet you can take take your pets on the plane. The issue is disembarking. You will need to go through customs if you land in a different country. And each country has their own laws about this.

Here's an example of what can happen: Johnny Depp's dogs escape Australian death threat | NOLA.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

You have been appointed as a management accountant of Auckland Boat Company (ABC). [ 1 Answers ]

You have been appointed as a management accountant of Auckland Boat Company (ABC). ABC manufactures toy boats for the domestic and export markets. The standard cost card of ABC is as follows: STANDARD COST CARD Direct materials, 6 pounds @ $3.00 per pound…………………………………………. $18.00 Direct...

Private travel trailer sale laws [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a vintage travel trailer from a private party who sells and refurbishes vintage trailers. I purchased the trailer to be restored by the same person. The person no longer has the money I paid him and the trailer has had zero work done on it. I want to get 100% of my money back. How can I...

How far should I walk my pet dog [ 10 Answers ]

How far should I walk my pet dog, his breed is Yorksire & Jack Russel mix he weighs 17 pounds.

Introducing new pet kitten to old pet bull dog [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know if there's a proper procedure for introducing a 10-week old kitten to a 5-year old, 80 pound, English bulldog? The bulldog's been a little snappy around puppies. Not sure how he'll react to a new kitten in the house.

How's your pet dog? [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me about your pet dog(s) tell me some stories or send some pictures!:)

View more questions Search