Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jayesh1959 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 12:54 AM
    Wireless Driver problem in HP laptop
    Hi,
    I reinstalled OS Windows 7 & done successfully but it can't connect to internet. Wireless driver is missing. I went to HP Support website & downloaded Network drivers in USB from other working computer. When connect USB to my HP laptop, click on setup.exe to install those drivers, error message comes that window can't read it. Can you help me how to install all 8 Network drivers in my Hp laptop? I appreciate your time & support.
    Thank you.
    JK
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 05:32 PM
    Have you tried getting the drivers directly from HP? What you can do is use a ethernet cable to hook your laptop directly to the internet. That way you get the exact drivers for your machine.
    Jayesh1959 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 11:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Have you tried getting the drivers directly from HP? What you can do is use a ethernet cable to hook your laptop directly to the internet. That way you get the exact drivers for your machine.
    Thanks for reply. Internet is not connected either by cable or wifi. I got drivers from HP Support website using model number.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 15, 2015, 11:52 AM
    Are you using windows? Have you gone to device manager to see what the status is on network adaptors ? Is there a yellow triangle there ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need info on purchasing verizon wireless aircard or wireless usb modem for laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a verizon wireless router that use to take a PC air card, but I didn't pay for the use, it was set up through my former employer. I need to get service now using the router and don't know how or what to buy as far as the PC card or the wireless usb modem (I am not very saavy on this stuf).

I have verizon wireless for laptop go through wireless router for home [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have verizon wirless for my laptop, works very well in and out of town. I would like to know if I can run my UBS verizon wirless through a router so when I am home we may all use the internet with home computors at the same time.

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

How do I connect my wireless driver on my laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toshiba satellite laptop and I can't figure out how to connect the wireless driver to my laptop so that I may be able to connect with my wireless internet

View more questions Search