Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akua14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2015, 06:16 PM
    Lemonvate mystery
    Hi I have being using lemonvate from 2008 till date. And I want to stop using. But as I write now I have rashes all over my eyes and face and my face is acned and discoloured. Please please what can I do to get my skin back?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2015, 06:47 PM
    There may not be a solution, you will need to see your doctor. You were using a skin whitening product for years, The damage these products can do, is often irreversible.

I will assume, you either live in a nation where these were legal or you were buying them illegally without a doctors prescription.

At this point you need to see if there is anything the doctors can do, to solve the problem the chemicals have causes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Said effects of lemonvate cream 30 g E [ 1 Answers ]

My cream was clearEssance until face start to have dark spot and irrited when I'm feel the sun. Tired of hydro some body suggest lemonvate said all the spot and dark spot will go.now I don't recorganise myself any more.when I stop lemonvate use normal cream my face very dark and pimpal .need help.

Lemonvate cream with vitamin e [ 14 Answers ]

The lightening crème (30g) "LemonVATE" with Lightening System for External Use. This cream stimulates the lightening process in a natural way, makes your complexion clear and even. Gradually fades skin discolorations such as age spots, freckles, scars. DIRECTIONS: Clean your skin with LemonVate...

Lemonvate cream ingredients? [ 1 Answers ]

L don't trust all lightening creams from africa.l want to try this lemonvate but l don't know how safe is it to use so far.

View more questions Search