Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    granniehoney Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2015, 02:34 PM
    Squeaky toy sounds
    A little over two months ago my grandson and I have been hearing A squeaky toy.. squeak-squeak.. only one time.. (about once a week).I read about other people hearing this sound.. but not anything up to date... all were 2013... NO not rats.. mice... snakes... but always close to me...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 12, 2015, 05:24 PM
    I have never heard of this,but what exactly is your question, by the way?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squeaky toy sounds [ 1 Answers ]

I finally figured out the squeaky toy sounds... they were coming from my son's tablet, he apparently downloaded "talkingtom" and it must have a mind of it's own. Since my son leaves it everywhere in the house that is why I kept hearing it. Now that I know I feel really silly!!

Squeaky toy sounds [ 33 Answers ]

Every few days, I hear the sound of a sqeaky toy! It is a singular sound... it does it only once at a time. My husband has heard it, as well. It usually happens upstairs in our house, but it recently happened in my car! We have no dogs and own no squeaky toys. A previous owner of this house...

This lyrics sounds abit like R&B hope it sounds good: what of this too [ 1 Answers ]

I, is not easy, but you still got to push on Ready, all right Chorus when they say this they say that Do what you do3x when they say this they say that Do what you do

View more questions Search