Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stucog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2015, 11:55 AM
    Toilet seat size
    would this toilet seat http://www.next.co.uk/x5d4350s5 fit this toilet http://www.wickes.co.uk/Portland-Toilet-To-Go/p/223115
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 12, 2015, 04:00 PM
    In USA, we order toilets and toilet seats as follows:

A ROUND toilet seat will fit a ROUND toilet bowl. An ELONGATED toilet seat will fit an elongated toilet bowl. You'll find your best fit keeping manufacturers of both the seat and the toilet the same... ;)

In your case, it looks like the toilet seat will work with the chosen bowl, but since the toilet you choose comes with the toilet seat I couldn't find a clear distinction on elongated VS round. I would call the customer service department at both sites and be sure you match up to be sure!

Mark
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 12, 2015, 06:34 PM
    I agree, the seat and toilet both appear to be round and not elongated
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 26, 2015, 09:54 AM
    Look on the toilet bowl for the manufacturer name on top of the bowl behind the seat bolts. Then contact that party for the correct size.
    Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I purchased a glacier bay toilet,toilet seat keeps coming off & now it's broken [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a glacier bay toilet from home depot, they seat kept coming off and we kept reattaching it, but now it is totally broken and can't be reattached. Any idea how to contact glacier bay to figure a way to fix this problem with the toilet seat? Patti

How to identify bath tub faucet stem seat size? [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to replace my leaky bath tub faucet. When I removed the stem, I didn't see any stem seat. I think previous owner in my house didn't properly install stem seat. Is there some way to identify the size of stem stem seat? I tried 7/16 inch one but it seems too small. When I tried 1/2...

What is the a good size for a stand up shower with a built in seat [ 1 Answers ]

What is the a good size for a stand up shower with a built in seat I want to have a nice size shower but I would like to have a seat as we are getting out and I need a seat. What size should the shower be and how wide should the seat be

Size of seat valve washer fir water shut off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... Hoping someone can help. When I replaced my whole house water filter today I noticed water was still leaking before I placed the new filter in the container. So I tightened the shut off valve but water still leaked from inside the filter housing. The shut off valve is a 1 inch fitting. ...

Toilet Seat [ 36 Answers ]

Hello: Why do women have to be so disrespectiful of men? They always leave the toilet seat down. I don't know what I'm going to do about this. excon

View more questions Search