Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angiekay3655 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 04:55 AM
    My Mans fantasy is one I don't know how to fulfill.
    My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for quiet sometime and he just devolged to me that his ulimate fantasy is a little bit strange and parts are obviously undoable. He wants to know what it would feel like to the a tiny little man (the size that could fit in the palm of my hand), and have a giant woman tease him in sexual ways. He tried to explain it to me, but I was lost. He wants to be able to climb into me and please me 24/7, so my question is, how could I ever achieve fullfilling this fantasy? I know the shrinking thing won't possibly be able to happen, but I need to do something. HELP ME PLEASE!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 05:00 AM
    I quote from Google :- A sexual fantasy is a fantasy of a sexual nature. A person may or may not wish to enact their sexual fantasies in real life; some may find their fantasies completely unacceptable — or even physically impossible — were they to be transposed into real life.

So truly not all fantasies can be fulfilled :)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 11, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Has he asked or hinted that he want's to act this out?

I know I have a load of fantasies that are just that, fantasies, and I don't want to act them out, because I know it would wreck them just trying!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Have u communicated this to him?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Maybe I should be ashamed that I know this, I will put forward the excuse that I have studied latin and greek.

The name for this fantasy is Macrophilia.

Armed with this, I found a wikipedia article: Macrophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe this can help you find a little more information to help you understand a bit more. (There are a number of sites dealing with this fantasy at the bottom of the page, I bet some of those have Ideas on how you can help him with this fantasy, I can't look at them as I'm at work ;))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy Novel, modern people sucked into fantasy land [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read once that involved modern people being magically transported to a fantasy land. It starts with a male Truck driver picking up a female hitch-hiker. They both have terrible personal lives and not much to live for. While they are driving down...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

Pregnant with a married mans baby [ 6 Answers ]

About 4 months ago I meet a man that was still married but separated from his wife. He fell for me fast. I became pregnant about 2 months into us dating and this past christmas he ended it with me and went back to his wife knowing that I was pregnant. What do you think I should do?

Girl pregnant with married mans baby [ 17 Answers ]

Hey this is my first time here and I just wanted to ask for some advice that maybe I can show my friend. Bear with me since it's a long story. I knew this girl that I'll call "D" back about 5 years ago and we dated for a couple of weeks but broke up because her Mom didn't want her dating. ...

Woman needs Mans knowhow with stupid weedwacker [ 2 Answers ]

I have a weed eater fl, 20 cc.. After turning it off one day, and later trying to start it up, the cord will not pull out... I took it apart, seems like the screw that holds the cord down on the inside is hitting two moving metal things... Sorry I don't know the names , I don't understand, if the...

View more questions Search