Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Umbrius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2015, 08:36 PM
    Why do I feel weak when drinking Iced coffee?
    When I drink iced coffee (from dunkin donuts, normal cream and sugar) my stomach will hurt (nausea), I'll get lightheaded and all around weak. I will feel a little better if I eat food but it doesn't help too much. The weakness starts right away 5-20 minutes. Thanks so much.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2015, 12:23 AM
    Any number of reasons, most of which indicate a need to consult your own medical practitioner.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
    Do you get the same reaction from hot coffee on an empty stomach? I agree that a medical examination should be where you seek definitive answers on this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effects of drinking coffee [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I drank a really strong coffee about 2 weeks ago & immediately I felt sick, I had diarrhea & I started burping. I felt like throwing up but I couldn't, it was just burps. I haven't stopped burping since. The burping has gone away a little, I don't burp as much but I still burp. I went to my...

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Can drinking a lot of coffee with SUGAR cause a false positve UA? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a positive UA-im doing research and its saying if you had a lot of sugar in your system, that could cause a positve. Im curious.. do you believe that to be true? Also, if they resend it to the lab--would all the sugar still be in there? Because I do not want my UA to come back POSITIVE again...

View more questions Search