Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 17, 2015, 03:30 AM
    I do not limit the infinite Divine to my own meager perception. I would feel myself unspeakably arrogant to try.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 20, 2015, 12:10 PM
    Who is limiting. You don't limit that's because you don't want to feel like that for yourself.
    So, My relationship with God (not talking about religion) which also I can say that ''I have been there" Spiritual, is my meager perception but I can also call same to yours as meager perception right?

For me its something more, more then me and anything else. Its about being intentional, its not led by feelings and emotions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens to people that never hears about god [ 25 Answers ]

What happens to people that never hears about god

If people don't believe in God or a God what do they believe in? [ 65 Answers ]

If people don't believe in God or a God what do they believe in?

Does God force people to come in? [ 9 Answers ]

Apparently today's gospel lesson says so.:confused: Today's Gospel (Lk 14:15-24): One of those at the table said to Jesus, «Happy are those who eat at the banquet in the kingdom of God!». Jesus replied, «A man once gave a feast and invited many guests. When it was time for the feast he sent his...

Thank God for this sight and all the people that post [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asking question on this site for a few months now.I have been through the ups and downs ( mostly downs) of my ex leaving me.I tell you what wit out you guys I would still be having sleepless nights drinking none stop to hide the pain.With you guys I was able to take some of the advise...

View more questions Search