Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzyvette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2015, 10:47 AM
    iPhone intrusion?
    Okay first off, would like to know if this has happened to anyone else. I had took my children to a drive in movie, the movie was about to start and I was trying to close the tailgate of my truck cause if it's open the interior lights stay on. But I could not figure out how and also the latch would not grip to close the tailgate. So I'm missing half of the movie trying to figure it out. So I tell my daughter to Google how to figure out to unlatch in order to close it. And right when she was about to do that she was barely putting it in her phone when her phone read "how to close the tailgate from 2004 ford explorer" I was in total shock. It's like her phone was watching and hearing everything. It creep me out. And my daughter had never put that in her phone before. I mean that is the only time that problem had happened. Also how did her phone know I had a 2004 ford explorer. Is this weird or is there an explanation for this to happen? Please if anyone might know about this, give me an answer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2015, 12:05 PM
    Was Siri active?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 11, 2015, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Was Siri active?
    Siri is active at all times, is she not ?

Jul 11, 2015, 02:40 PM
    I'm allergic to apples, I have no clue.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 11, 2015, 03:02 PM
    I have a similar allergy to fruit based smart devices ;)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 11, 2015, 04:25 PM
    Big sister is watching you
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 31, 2015, 08:51 AM
    Siri is all-knowing.

Jul 31, 2015, 10:18 AM
    My intern was working on configuring an iPhone for one of the bosses. At one point he got frustrated and said "Shut Up!" Siri then responded with "I can't perform that function at this time. "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil probes for alert of water intrusion [ 1 Answers ]

If I set 2 probes in an oil tank, can I have set up to have an alarm trigger if water contaminates the oil. Also ask if the trigger point can be adjusted sensitivity wise for the concentration of water. I was basing this on the conductivity difference of oil & water, but am unaware if an...

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s?

Basement water intrusion [ 3 Answers ]

I have a basement that has water seepage at the joint of the concrete block wall and the cement floor. I also have stained and damp concrete walls which would indicate that there is moisture in the walls. The seepage problem only develops during raining periods that last for a couple of days. ...

Water Intrusion [ 3 Answers ]

I own a condo. My next door neighbor a tenant left two water faucets on upstairs when his water had been shut off. When the water came on the condo flooded in turn flooding my unit. Lots of damage, fans, cut drywall etc. I turned his water off and reported to the landlord. Now their insurance...

Bamboo Intrusion [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know a sure way to kill bamboo? My neighbor planted bamboo in his back yard and now the roots have come under the fence and threaten to eat up my yard. How about drilling a hole in the stumps and filling it with Round-Up? Any suggestions? Thanks, speedball1

View more questions Search