Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Supermom12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2015, 12:53 AM
    Free glass ans eye exams for adults
    I don't have eye insurance ans I nees glasses super bad. I cant see far drom mt face at all and I have an astigmatism, I also cant see at night. Mine got stolen 2 years ago and I don't work I'm a stay at home mom to 2 boys I cant pay anything how can I get ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2015, 02:32 AM
    Have you spoken to your welfare case worker. (assuming you are that poor, I guess you have one)? Have you looked or considered part time employment.

Perhaps you can talk to the lions club, but they are limited in what they can do.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 11, 2015, 07:22 AM
    Are your children enrolled in school? If so, speak to the school nurse at their school. Another option is to call your local school district and ask them if they have a list of doctors in your area providing low cost exams. I don't want to sound harsh, but if you're on the Internet and posting questions in the middle of the night, you must have it at home. When you're a stay at home mom trying to find money for glasses, I'd get rid of the "wants" like Internet, and only have the needs, like food, shelter, clothing, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye exams for free [ 2 Answers ]

I am in need of free eye exam and free glasses in or around Oklahome city, I am disable

Free eye exams and free glasses in nc [ 0 Answers ]

I need a free eye exam and free glasses. I have no income, where can I go to get this

Free Eye Exams [ 1 Answers ]

I do not have insurance or a job at this time and my vision is very poorly, Where can I go to get free eye exam and free eyeglasses please help.

Free Eye Exams [ 1 Answers ]

I am 56 years old I don't have ajob or insurance I have not had an eye exam for four years ND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW if there is any one who would help me.

Free eye exams [ 2 Answers ]

I do not have health insurance and am having some weird things going on with my eyes, flashes, spots,etc. I was wondering if anyone knows if there any any places or organizations that offer free eye exams. Thank you

View more questions Search