Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisy2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2015, 10:23 AM
    Where do I get the forms needed to file a motion to dissolve writ of ganishment Texas
    Where do I get the forms needed to file a motion to dissolve this writ of garnishment with the court. Im in Texas.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2015, 02:23 PM
    Has the writ been satisfied? Meaning the debt been paid? If you had a writ issued against you, then you have already had your day in court and lost.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2015, 05:39 AM
    What makes you think there are specific forms? If there are, you would get them from the clerk of the court that issued the original writ.

What are your grounds for dissolving the writ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to dissolve a writ of garnishment in Texas [ 2 Answers ]

I just received a certified letter stating that I have a Writ of Garnishment placed against my bank account (one in which I do not have and have not had in years). What do I need to do in order to dissolve/dismiss this? I have no idea who this is that's suing me all it says is an attorney's office....

On what ground can I file a motion to dissolve the writ money hold from bank [ 5 Answers ]

On what ground I can file a motion to dissolve the writ if the bank Garnish my money on the court orders

How to file motion to dissolve writ of garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgment that I plan on attempting to vacate. A motion for writ of garnishment after judgment and then a writ of garnishment was issued. I was not notified until I realized my bank account was frozen. I requested hearing for exemption and was granted exemption. Then creditor...

How to file motion to dissolve writ of garnishment Texas [ 12 Answers ]

I wrote a motion to dissolve writ of garnishment. Do I need to include other info and/or have it notarized.

How to file a motion to dissolve a writ of garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I see lots of post here about bank account garnishment, but no one every updates as to what steps they took after the fact. I'm wanting to know exactly what I need to do in order to file a motion to dissolve a writ of garnishment on my bank account? Has anyone had any luck with this as of yet?

View more questions Search