Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 04:05 AM
    Marriage - It does work
    Hi guys - It's been awhile since I posted on this site. I just wanted to announce that thanks to "My lady" we will be celebrating our 50th. Anniversary on 10 July.

My deepest love and appreciation go out to Bonnie for sharing her life with me. I'm blessed everyday!!
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 04:23 AM
    Congratulations Don,

Happy Anniversary
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 05:18 AM
    Happy Anniversary!

An amazing accomplishment!
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2015, 05:32 AM
    Don,
    I'd like to add my congratulations as well. When you find a good thing... you stick with it!
    Happy Golden Anniversary.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2015, 05:53 AM
    Congrats and if I make 50 years you are going to have to put my teeth in for me.

Jul 8, 2015, 06:04 AM
    Yeah, once I beat her into submission, all was well!

And as Wally knows (Bonnie worked over in the engineering community), never happened. Bonnie is Scottish/Italian, hails from a suburb of NYC and she was a U.S. Marine. I just don't argue with the Lady, it's not like I'm going to win anyway!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 07:10 AM
    Congrats Don to you and your wife. I want to be like you when I grow up! :D
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf View Post
    Yeah, once I beat her into submission, all was well!

And as Wally knows (Bonnie worked over in the engineering community), never happened. Bonnie is Scottish/Italian, hails from a suburb of NYC and she was a U.S. Marine. I just don't argue with the Lady, it's not like I'm going to win anyway!
    Are you certain she didn't beat you into submission? :)

Congratulations to you and your Lady, Don. May you have many more years together.

Jul 8, 2015, 09:05 AM
    I cannot answer that question because my Male Dominance Profile. Let me ask Bonnie, she is the beacon of truth.

She says, Yes, I am the ruling factor in our family, right after the dog, cat, rabbit, vermin, slugs and what ever else.

It must be true because this Lady will not countenance a lie!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 10:00 AM
    Congratulations, Don! Wishing you many more years together! We're at 48 and wondering where all the years went. Life just kept happening. Glad Bonnie is keeping you going!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2015, 11:03 AM
    Congratulations! Well done, through all of the ups and downs, wishing you many more years in wedded bliss!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2015, 01:29 PM
    Congrats! We hit 48 on June 24th.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 03:54 PM
    Helen Rowland " A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make marriage work and rekindle romance [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, hope to get some great advice. First a li'l background.. I come from a different culture and tradition where there is arranged marriages, breaking a marriage is only on extreme conditions like abuse or sleeping with somebody else. And a person is not easily accepted in society if she...

Could it work between two people who are already in an unhappy marriage? [ 4 Answers ]

Bare with me... this is the first time I am doing this and it may be long. In order to begin, I need to give you a little history. Back in high school, I entered into a relationship with my best friend. We were so happy and still until this day, the times I spent with him are some of my most...

Will my marriage still work? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all I found myself in a really difficult situation and have no one to talk about it. We have been together for 7 years and married 3 years. About a month ago I fall in love with this boy at work( his 20 and I'm 25) and we texted all this time. Didn't do anything else apart from texting each...

Immigration marriage on a work visa [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody that can help... I am an american citizen and my girlfriend is from south korea. She is here on a work visa for six more years. Do we need a fiancée visa to get married. If not what are the proper steps to get married and start paperwork for her citizenship. Thanks tom

View more questions Search