Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wikkibahi Posts: 42, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 8, 2015, 02:00 AM
    Web Design & Development..
    I want to create a web classified web portal, but I have no knowledge about how to design and development of websites..

Please help me about creating websites basic know how..
    Please tell me step by step procedure in order to design and development of Web Classified Portals!
    Lot of Thanks for This!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2015, 05:37 AM
    Please defined what you mean by a Classified portal?

But I can tell you that designing such a website is NOT simple and requires that you learn a great deal before even starting. This medium is not really suited for teaching you anywhere near what you would need to know.
    Asher ross Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2015, 01:23 AM
    Search with the WordPress classifieds theme you will definitely find something good to start with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Web Design/Development Articles [ 3 Answers ]

Morning all, Just wondering if anyone knew of any good sites for articles on web design/development? CSS tricks, articles on best practices, that kind of thing. I know there's a few out there but I'm too lazy to search on Google for them. Plus recommendations often produce better sites. ...

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

View more questions Search