Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coreysing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2015, 06:45 AM
    Urgent unorthodox question regarding EtG test
    Hey guys I recently read an article stating studies on common soft drinks that stated drinks like sprite can have an ethanol content of .0648 if I drink a bottle of sprite the night before a EtG drug test in the morning is there a possibility I can fail with a 500ng cut off
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 7, 2015, 08:48 AM
    Quite low. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Even if the cutoff was 100 micrograms I wouldn't be worried about it. There is small volumes of alcohol in a lot of what you eat so this won't show up more then an apple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test question [ 14 Answers ]

Wanted to submitted to a EtG test on the 21st of August last drink was on the 16th of August... One 24oz beer and one beer can.. and on the 17th less than half a 24oz I weigh between 150 to 160 6"1 height I'm very active at my work and consume lots of water through out work will my EtG urine test...

ETG test question URGENT! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, first off I will give my body stats I am male 6'2 205 lbs The alcohol I consumed was Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum 35% Alcohol Alcohol consumed: Poured out of bottle into 16.9 oz bottle. Appeared to be a little less than half of the bottle. So I had approximately 7-8 oz of 35%...

Dr. Bill - urgent EtG test question (please advise) [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, Hypothetically, if a 30-year-old, 135 lb, physical active female (with a very high metabolism) who normally does not drink had a "bad-weekend" and consumed one bottle of white wine from 8 - 10 pm on Friday night and one bottle of champagne and two light beers from 8 pm - 11:30 on...

View more questions Search