Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjwong91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2015, 09:54 PM
    AC adapter conversion
    Hi, I just bought a Game Boy micro, and it came with an AC adapter oxy -002 (JPN/USA). It has a "UL" symbol, and it says its "Class 2 power supply". I will be taking it back with me to Malaysia really soon. I would like to know if this adapter will work with Malaysian power outlet, since Malaysian power outlet is 220v and I got this product from America. Please help me, thank you very much.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jul 7, 2015, 12:17 AM
    With the information you have posted, I doubt it will work in your home country. If you bought it in the US it is 120 volts 60 cycle. For one thing the plug for your country and the one on the adapter should be different also. You can purchase a step down converter 240 to 120 but most foreign voltage is 50 cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I replace a 12v 1a ac-dc adapter with a 12v 3a adapter? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I replace a 12v 1a ac-dc adapter with a 12v 3a adapter?

Network adapter [ 3 Answers ]

I am back again.. by the way I never resolved the other issue but was wondering if I could trouble you again. I am trying to install Comcast onto my laptop but it says I do not have a network adapter. Now the question is this. . talked to comcast no help talked to some other people no help. What I...

12 volt adapter vs 6 volt adapter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a table top cooling fan that requires a 6 volt 400 ma adapter. Is it safe to use a 12 volt 300 ma adapter with it or will it burn the fan up?

Network adapter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have windows XP. Have problem with my network adapter drivers. I use a broadcom netlink network card. I have a yellow exclamation mark next to the driver in device manager. It shows an error code 31. I try to uninstall it but it doesn't let me.. says failed to uninstall because it may be...

Infrared adapter [ 9 Answers ]

I have purchased a china make IrDA adapter (USB). But when I tried to install the driver, I got a message that the driver is not having windows logo stamped. Will it be harmful to the machine if I install this? Any suggestions to overcome this? Thanks

View more questions Search