Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muhammad Ali Ni Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2015, 03:26 AM
    I want to compose wedding card on MS Word How can I?
    I want to compose wedding card on MS Word
    How can I?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2015, 05:02 AM
    Depending on your version of MS Word you would use a template for that. There are free ones on the internet: https://www.google.com/search?q=Micr...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sister's name in the wedding card of brother [ 2 Answers ]

Parents are sending invitation to all the guests on the wedding of their son. Their daughter is already married. Can her name be mentioned somewhere in the wedding card of her brother's marriage. If YES then WHERE??

Fraud wedding to get Canadian PR card? [ 1 Answers ]

The guy came in 2009 in July. After 1 year he said he will get merrige to a girl. The girl said OK. Know they get merrige and it's been 3 months. She is pragant know and he want her to do abortion. He said I don't like you I just came to get PR card. So I just want to know can be abort from Country...

How to word the wedding invite when grooms parents aren't contributing [ 5 Answers ]

We have a sticky situation. We need suggested wedding invititation wording for when the brides father is deceased, and the grooms parents are not contributing to the wedding, but the bride and groom, and the mother of the bride are. The Grooms parents will be insulted if they are not listed on...

Save the date card but no invite to wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I received a save the date card for a wedding 6 months ago. The wedding is in 3 weeks and have not received an invitation. What should I do?:confused:

View more questions Search