Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamescalvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2015, 10:00 PM
    Plant hire
    Is there any benefits of going for plant hire company than buying new machine?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 6, 2015, 01:53 AM
    Please clarify your situation. I think I can guess, but without a detailed analysis of your company, the product, and the cost of the machine, we can't possibly answer this.
    If this is a homework question, you need to work on it yourself first.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2015, 04:44 AM
    Do you mean outsourcing to cut costs as opposed to high initial investment in upgrading equipment? What did your cost benefit analysis reveal to be your timeline to recoup from that investment?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2015, 06:11 AM
    As noted, any purchase of equipment needs to be justified with a ROI statement and long term projections
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2015, 06:47 AM
    NOTE-ROI, is the return on investment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trucking companies that hire ex felons intent to hire letters for cdl training [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the process of obtaining a grant for CDL training. I need to find two Trucking companies that will give an ex felon intent to hire letters, so I can get the grant to start my training. I have one intent to hire now, but need two more.

How to hire and who [ 2 Answers ]

A backend of website wasbuilt for us by someone that no longer works for us. We have been told only he can make changes to this program. I find this hard to believe that this one guy is the only guy in the world that can make changes. Is that possible? If not how does one go about finding...

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Needing to Hire [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. I am an area manger for 9 different servic areas. Recently one of my site managers put in her 2 weeks. I am having difficulty deciding how I will handle this situation. I have several options to promote and barriers with each one. 1.The person next in the chain of commands at...

View more questions Search