Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arif39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2015, 08:38 AM
    Recent Law of IRAN
    "Father would be able to marry his daughter when the daughter will be 13 years old"

Is this a law of Islam or approved by The Holy Qur'an?

How do you judge this law of IRAN ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2015, 12:28 AM
    In Islam a father can not marry his daughter. The term Father to marry, normally refers to that the father has arranged marriage to someone else.

http://islammonitor.org/index.php?op...ncest-in-islam

Or any one of a 1000 Islamic sites all show such marriage not allowed.
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 05:51 AM
    Hello , I'm a iranian and it's just a non-sense thing and made my day because I'm dying of laughter XD... my question is how do you get this information ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankruptcy Law/Contract Law/Property Law/Landlord Tenant Law [ 15 Answers ]

Quick question. If a company leases a section of my rooftop to place a telephone antenna but later files for bankruptcy and get it, what are my rights? They are no longer paying me rent, but their system is still on my roof. Can I keep the antenna? Can I get rid of it? Please explain. Thanks.

CA. Estate Law, question about recent death and checking accounts [ 3 Answers ]

My 55 year old, unmarried brother died on Saturday morning, 4/21/12. He was living with my parents in CALIFORNIA. He was a co-signer on their bank accounts. (In case they died) They were not signers on his personal banking accounts (no one imagined that he would die first). There is no...

Iran what next ? [ 12 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/current-events/nasa-bolden-mission-487991-3.html The military option was on the table towards the end of the Bush 2nd term . Here is what happened . There was momentum towards the military option because of a number of factors related to direct Qod and IRGC...

Obama and Iran [ 29 Answers ]

This news report was from my Comcast server so I don't offer a link. One of my fears about Obama and his lack of political experience is regarding Iran and it's insistence to continue it's nuclear activities. Obama went to speak with Ahmadinejad with the belief that talking will calm him down....

The EU and Iran [ 32 Answers ]

The EU said that if the UN does not impose sanctions on Iran ,that the EU would impose them on it's own or if it imposes sanctions that are too weak . This news is from an analysis by Startfor ;a usually reliable intel analysist organization (subscription only.. no link) What does the above...

View more questions Search