Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onehunglow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2015, 03:13 PM
    Present cost of medical report in accra, ghana
    What's the present cost for a medical report in Accra, Ghana?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 4, 2015, 03:15 PM
    Oh dear, how much are they asking for this time?

There is NO requirement for a medical before they travel, or any other fees payable for police checks or declaration fees.

You are being actively SCAMMED !!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2015, 03:49 PM
    I agree... another guy thinking with his little head instead of his big one has gotten scammed by this VERY well known scam. How much did they get you for so far?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 5, 2015, 03:09 AM
    They can go to a doctor for about 10 USD (great exchange rate) but there is no travel medical required any longer. So if someone is asking for one, I am sure they are asking for 100 to 300 USD, since that is the current price most scams use.

There is no BTA (Basic Travel Allowance) either, that is normally the next thing they ask for.

There are large business that employ maybe 100 people or more, that run these scams very professionally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost for medical report in ghana [ 7 Answers ]

Cost for a medical medical report in ghana

Is it necessary to get a medical clearance to leave Accra, Ghana to fly to London? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been corresponding with a man who claims he was sent to Ghana to finish a contract for work. He has been there for approximately 4 months. He now states he is required to get a medical clearance to leave. He states it's not the airlines that is the problem, that the airport is requiring...

View more questions Search