Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treehippinhuggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 12:56 AM
    What is the name of this early 90's show?
    There was a series in the early 90's that had a beauty and the beast theme. It had a girl that fell in love with a guy that had a cat-like face and lived in the sewer. My friends think I'm nuts cause they don't remember it help me prove them wrong!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Beauty and the Beast.

Probably the following:

Amazon.com: Beauty and the Beast - The Complete First Season: DVD: Jay Acovone,Ron Perlman,Linda Hamilton
    doober3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2007, 06:09 PM
    YES YES be asured you are right. It was called Beauty and the Best staring Linda Hamilton (the woman from the Terminator movies). The beast's name was Vincent but I don't know his real name. Hopefully knowing her name you will be able to look online to find the evidence to prove to your friends.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Best show in the world... I loved it as a kid... well pre-teen...
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Apr 22, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Ron Perlman is the guy who played Vincent in the series, in case you wanted to know! My mom got me hooked to this show, and we'd always watch it together! They made 3 seasons of the show, and the first 2 will both be out on DVD come July. (The first season's out now.) I definitely can't wait to pick them up and watch them all over again! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's show about a pirate ghost [ 3 Answers ]

This has been driving me nuts for a while: Does anyone remember the title of a show, late 80's/early 90's, only last one year, where a guy buys or inherits a house in the Caribbean and discovers it is haunted by the ghost of a black pirate. The two team up, the living guy dresses up and pretends...

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Looking for a 80's or early 90's show [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't see this show on TV it was shown in my library class when I was in sixth grade I have talked to three or four other people who remember it but can't remember the name. The show is about these kids in the future who walk through this forest and find a door that takes them into an abandoned...

View more questions Search