Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2418539 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2015, 08:16 AM
    Unmonitored ADT alarm beeping
    Hello,

We have an old, now unmonitored ADT alarm that was in the house when we moved in several years ago.

We have been using the alarm system as a regular unmonitored set-up fine until 2 days ago.

Distracted by the kids, I accidentally typed in some numbers on the key-pad, which weren't my code. I 'escaped' this code to set the alarm properly - and that was fine.

However, now when we walk past certain (but not all) PIR sensors in the house the ADT keypad beeps.

I can't think what on earth I did to do this, and can't find any way of fixing it - please help!

Thanks,
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2015, 06:04 AM
    Could be failure to communicate, or Telco Line Monitor, needs to be disabled to silence. ## a couple of time may silence for a while. DSC? Ademco? Photo?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping. [ 2 Answers ]

The alarm is a GE Security part No: 60-806 60-806-95R. I have disconnected the battery in the main box and disconnected the phone. I still get beeping. Can you help?

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY? [ 17 Answers ]

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY?

Adt alarm fc question [ 4 Answers ]

If I didconnect the battery from the command box will my fc light stop flashing, but will the alarm sou and still alert me if doirs open >Threads merged<

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping [ 2 Answers ]

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping every 20 seconds ever since the phone line got disconnected. It is driving my family crazy! I've tried to call adt but I get told to send an engineer out to fix it. Yeah thanks at 130£ Can anyone help? Many thanks if you can

ADT PC1555 has amber light and beeping [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I got a non-monitored ADT alarm, model PC1555 , has amber light and keeps beeping. Saw few having similar problem - but mine, when pressing *2, I got '1'. 1 means 'service is needed' . How do I fix this to get the amber light and the beeping to stop? Don't want to call ADT though. Thanks in...

View more questions Search