Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizzy Fedie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2015, 07:08 PM
    My house
    OK I live in a old apt. building that I think was an old mental hospital,but I can not find any papers on this building on when it was built. Can you give me a site on were to go please to get these records.bc our library don't have them either.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2015, 08:04 PM
    You can go, to the recorder of deeds, and view who owned the property. You can go to the zoning and work permit department and see what permits and by who was done to renovate the apartment. I guess why does it matter?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 4, 2015, 08:34 AM
    The history of ownership of a property is generally held by the county recorder of deeds. Whether the county has made this information searchable online is up to the county. So your best bet is to contact the county to determine how you can get the information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I sold my house in Ecuador to buy a house here do I need to pay taxes to bring the $ [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need to pay Taxes if aI bring money from a foreign country to buy a house, I sold a property in my country.

My house has a black, red and white wire for my ceiling fan. The house also has a gr [ 3 Answers ]

My home is pre-wired for ceiling fans with lights. My fan has a Black, Green and White wire. The house has a Black, Red & White plus a ground wire. How do I make this work?

House trained dog with doggy doors is peeing in house when we are home [ 3 Answers ]

My one year old dog that is house trained is all of a sudden peeing on the floor. She has doggy doors to get outside whenever she wants. She had not done this in over 8 months and seems to do it every day for the last week now. Someone is home with her almost always. What could be causing this?

Snow on house -water is leaking through ceiling in covered patio, but not in house? [ 2 Answers ]

Water dripping through roof of covered patio in several places-lots of snow on roof- not leaking into house just patio.

View more questions Search