Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drstrangebrain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2015, 03:57 PM
    About Field Effect Transistor electric field strength.
    In a field effect transistor they use a polarity to control to vary the electricity flowing through it. What is the maximum distance such a polarity can be projected over longer distances? I.E. one foot, one yard or one mile?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 4, 2015, 07:11 AM
    I think you need to read up on what a FET is, how it works and what it does.
    It uses a small signal to the gate terminal to control the amperage from the source terminal to the drain terminal. It does not project anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field-effect_transistor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magnetic field strength and distance inside a solenoid [ 1 Answers ]

How does magnetic field strength vary with distance INSIDE a solenoid? So as I move away from the centre within the solenoid, how does the field strength change?

Gravitational field strength [ 1 Answers ]

A baseball is dropped from the top of a two storey building with the velocity of v2. At the same time a stone is thrown upward at a velocity of v1. If the magnitudes of the velocities of the two objects are equal, will the stone and ball meet up half way, above half way or below half way? Explain

Can I change my career into IT field, I've DCT quali, but 10 yrs exp in other field. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm into logistics field for 9 yrs. I hv passed 3yrs diploma in computer technology. Now I aspire to change my career into IT field. Can I? If so what course I should persume?

Find the field strength in the center of square [ 1 Answers ]

Two equal positive paint charge are placed at two corners of a squares , the other two corners having negative charges of equal magnitude. Find the field strength in the center of the square in figures. p.s ( the figures are two square that in one of them positive charge are located at the...

View more questions Search