Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2015, 08:50 AM
    Looking for an SUV to pull a pop up camper with.
    The Nissan Murano is rated, with a V-6, to pull around 3500 pounds. They all have the CVT transmission. Anyone with any opinions on this? Might add that we also looked at the Ford Escape with a V-6 rated at 2000 pounds.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2015, 10:37 AM
    I'm apprehensive to pull anything with a CVT transmission. The transmissions in Ford Escapes are weak, too.
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2015, 05:39 AM
    How about a V 6 Highlander
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2015, 10:00 AM
    Good choice.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2015, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TxGreaseMonkey View Post
    Good choice.
    OK. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling painted then pop corned. How do I remove pop corn and paint? [ 2 Answers ]

Drywall ceiling was painted, then some time later it was pop corn textured. When removing the pop corn, the paint under the pop corn is hard to scrape off. When repainting over the old paint, the old paint peals back all over the place. What can I do to get the old paint off so I can mud some of...

What is the best suv? [ 3 Answers ]

Currently looking for a good Family car (SUV), some people advice me to buy the Ford Escape, or a Toyota Land Cruiser, some advice me to buy the GMC Envoy? Any advice regarding the best SUV as safety and economy? thanks.

What's a good way to clean mildew off the canvas on my pop-up camper? [ 4 Answers ]

My newly purchased used pop-up camper has quite a bit of mildew on the canvas. Know of any tried and true methods for cleaning it off? Thanks!

View more questions Search