Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeromi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2015, 09:27 PM
    I was slapped
    I was slapped on my left ear as a small child. It didn't cause a hearing problem, to my knowledge. Now in late life I have age related hearing loss and the left is far worse than the right. Can this be as a result of the slap years ago?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2015, 10:14 PM
    Yes it could, but it is likely it can not be proved now. There may be many reasons. Now not time to worry what happened years ago, but to get treated an try to heal hearing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped on my ear. [ 2 Answers ]

Ummm... I got slapped on my ear and at that time, it hurt a lot... later that night, as usual I listen to songs on my iPod using earphones, when I plugged an earphone into my ear, I was able to listen but not like that I used to before?? Will my ear heal? It seems not like the other one? What to do?

Slapped in the ear [ 1 Answers ]

Was having a mess around and got slapped in the ear very hard heard a ring and now it's all muffled I am very worried what do I do??

Slapped in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I got slapped across the ear it now sounds echoish when people talk to me its annoying I went to the doctor the doc gave me tablets now it keeps popping making strange noises, and its leaking brownish color is this normal it's a bit painful. Will my hearing go back to normal?

Getting slapped in the ear [ 5 Answers ]

I was slapped so hard in my right ear yesterday there was instant ringing and it hurt so bad after about 2 minutes I could barely hear out of it should I go to da hospital or wait and see what happens

I got slapped in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I got slaped in the ear and its felt like the ear that slap was under water and than my dad poured some stuff in there and the water or whatever is stuck how do I get the water out and I'm scard to lose my hearing I was slaped jan 22 2012 please some one help I know its till the matter of time till...

View more questions Search