Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tess Wagner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2015, 01:13 AM
    Eyelashes growing weirdly
    Hello there ^^
    I did quite some researches about eyelashes growing into the wrong direction but so far no answer helped me. I didn't use mascara for ca. 6 months but it seems like my eyelashes grow weirdly. My lashes grow either to the left and to the right and form a bunch of lashes at one place and make it look like thick groups of hair and empty patches. Using mascara is quite impossible because it makes it look worse. Can anybody give me advice or help me ?
    I appreciate everyone's efforts

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Eyelashes [ 10 Answers ]

My eyelashes are always falling out and they’re very short. Does anyone know anything that will make them grow faster and longer and prevent them from calling out?

I sleep weirdly [ 2 Answers ]

I ain't tired till 1:00am and then I wake up at 6:30 am and still don't feel tired. I wake up nearly every 10 miniuets from 1am to 6:30am got any advice:confused:

Eyelashes [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking on eBay and have seen lot's of eyelash curlers, but I'm not sure which one I should buy :confused: So could someone let me no which one I should buy on eBay? I want a heated eyelash curler I'm in the UK Thanks :)

Eyelashes [ 4 Answers ]

Over the years I've tried lots of thigs to make my eyelashes thick. So far three things have worked. Eyelash growth enhancers, vasciline, and olive oil. Does anyone know what else I could use? Thanks!! :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.