Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carriel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2015, 07:57 AM
    Montgomery ward sewing cabinets
    I need to know the year and value of a sewing table. The tag reads C 64 NS-4997. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 1, 2015, 04:34 PM
    Check on eBay. They usually have old sewing machines listed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Montgomery ward sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

A friend who is trying to dispose of the incredible amount of things that he inherited from a relative has come across a Montgomery Ward Model 1953 Open Arm Stretch Stitch Sewing Machine. It is still in its original box and packaging, and includes the original manual and dust cover. I'm trying to...

Old Montgomery Ward Sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

We were given an old Montgomery Ward sewing machine in cabinet, owners manual and attachments included, but no electrical cord to connect to outlet. We have no year, but the back of the owners manual has "Printed in U.S.A." then over in the lower corner "6-51". The back of the machine has model...

Montgomery Ward sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward sewing machine head and I'm trying to learn more about it... the year, the value, etc. The label on the machine says "Precision built for Montgomery Ward Made in Japan." Model # UR 185 B Serial # 55X Volts 110-120 Cycles 25-60 Thanks for any information you can...

Montgomery ward sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old sewing machine from my Grandmother. It is a Montgomery Ward Zigzag Sewing machine- model #UHT J 1414, serial #87D27176. I have the booklet and all the parts for it. Any idea what it would be worth?

View more questions Search