Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Numaan786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2015, 06:53 AM
    Medical reason
    Salam
    I have a question for my wife she take medication for thyroid and she feel so tired and headache, if she don't do fast is it permitted or prohibited...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 1, 2015, 07:36 AM
    I am not a Muslim but have always been told that medical conditions do exempt one from fasting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical reason for fear? [ 4 Answers ]

Last Thursday my dog jumped in my lap shaking like she was scared. We went outside, she went potty and she went almost back to normal. The difference is she will no longer " hang out" downstairs. I didn't see anything traumatic happen to her but, I cant be totally sure. She comes down when a door...

Tips of My Fingernails Are Bent Downwards. Could There Be a Medical Reason? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, All! The tips of most, if not all of the fingernails on either of my hands are bent down slightly. That would be from the very tip to about halfway across/up the fingernails. On some of them, it looks like they're bent down about ten, maybe even more, degrees. My assumption would be...

How long working to get unemployment medical reason [ 1 Answers ]

I may be forced to leave my job for medical reasons, after 5 or 6 months. I live in VT. Will I be eligible for unemployment benefits? I will have been employed in 3 different quarter periods, possibly 4.

Breaking Rental Lease due to Medical Reason [ 2 Answers ]

I recently found out that I am pregnant. We live in a place with stairs. My doctor has told me that it is not in my best interest to stay in this place. I have had back problems before the pregnancy and it is only going to get worse. With my doctors medical release do I have the ability to...

Unjustly terminated due to medical reason [ 2 Answers ]

I went to work for an employer March 19, 2007. This employer had 4 different bookeepers since January 1, 2007. My agreed upon work hours was 8-4:30 or 5:00 depending on lunch. The first two weeks they were so far behind (no accounting done at all since first of year, no bank reconciliations, two...

View more questions Search