Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MariiGarciaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2015, 09:55 PM
    Pregnancy chances.
    I had unproctected sex 2 days before I had my obviolution, is there a low or high chance
    Gettnunbuttheiz Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2015, 11:09 PM
    Anytime without protection is a high chance of pregnancy...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2015, 02:29 AM
    If you have sex anytime, there is a chance, if you had sex during your ovulation period, there is a very high chance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2015, 02:55 AM
    Chances are always high to get pregnant whenever you have sex. How do you know you are tracking ovulation accurately?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2015, 07:12 AM
    Sex during the few days before expected ovulation increases the chànce of pregnancy. Achieving pregnancy may still take many months, but it is the recommended time to have frequent sex when trying to become pregnant. If you are not close to ovulation, there is no chance of pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Doctor, I'm travelling for 4 hours per day and trying for preganancy, but still its not possible. Will my travelling per day for 4 hrs affects the chances of preganancy? Kindly let me know. Regards, Maha

Chances of Pregnancy. [ 6 Answers ]

Well, this happened about three hours ago. And I am really worried. I did use a condom, however, I took it off and went in without it and stayed in for about 7 - 10 seconds. I think I twitched. I would say I didn't ejaculate during or before the intercourse, but I'm contradicting myself because I'm...

Are there any chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

After masturbating I washed it with water but not properly used a towel to wipe my part.then washed my hands and again used the same towel.then wore my underwear.I used my fingers to masturbate a girl.can there be chances that my fingers would have sperms and that can make her pregnant?? Do sperms...

Chances of Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is tony and a couple of days ago, me and a girl were having sex. At first I had on a condom, then she told me that she never uses them. I figured she used birth control however after sex she told me she didn't. So after I took it off, we were going for a couple of minutes and when...

View more questions Search