Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2015, 05:15 PM
    Thinned out paint work as a primmer for the stikie tiles?
    That primmer is expensive... will a latex or paint other thinned out work as a primmer for the stikie tiles... thanks...
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2015, 09:08 AM
    You can get 3 gals of Henry 336 bond enhancer for about the same cost as a gal of paint from Home Depot. The enhancer has properties that are not in paint. Each gal will cover about 150 sq ft

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you have 3 white tiles, 3 gray tiles, and 3 striped tiles what is the probability [ 3 Answers ]

if you have 3 white tiles, 3 gray tiles, and 3 striped tiles what is the probability of picking a gray tile and then picking a white tile?

Stick on 12x12 tiles on garage floor? Will it work? [ 2 Answers ]

I found some really cheap tile that I can tile the garage floor with, thinking that I will also add a little glue on each tile to keep them more in place. Do you think it will last (not forever)? Or is the garage too much weather for those stick on vinyl tiles. I can do 420 square feet for 30.00,...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Can you paint ceramic tiles? [ 2 Answers ]

I have ceramic tiles between the counter top and where the cabinets start in my kitchen. I think this is called the back wash? I plan on changing the kitchen scheme in the near future, but removing the tile doesn't seem appealing. Are there paints that adhere to these? Even if it was textured...

View more questions Search