Ask
    packratmovers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2015, 01:52 PM
    Home solution
    I am looking for a storage solution.. Could anybody please give me any idea
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 29, 2015, 02:16 PM
    I store everything, from food to clothes, in plastic bins, because I live in a rural area where there are mice and bugs.
    I have a feeling you are referring to storage for furniture and household effects?
    It depends where in the world you are.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2015, 05:05 PM
    Well, what you want to store would help. How big? Clothes, toys, elephants?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 03:44 AM
    Defining the storage problem would definitely help us steer you towards a solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient\'s home (home visits) [ 5 Answers ]

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient's home (home visits) and remains in the car during the visit... Is this a violation of HIPPA. Is this a violation of title 22 regulation

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution

How to calculate the molar heat of a solution and a heat of a solution [ 2 Answers ]

The calorimeter is prepared with 44.96 g of water, both at 22.6 Celsius. 2.42 g of salt are dissolved in the water ( note the total solution mass) and the temperature falls to 19.9 Celsius . Calculate the heat of the solution for the salt. If the salt is potassium chloride, calculate...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search