Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harbourwoods Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2005, 02:14 PM
    Insert only Partial Gridlines on Sheet
    Does anyone know how to insert partial gridlines in EXCEL.

I have a part on the sheet that has a few rows of numbers so I want to insert gridlines in just that area.
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Mar 2, 2005, 04:58 PM
    Select the section you want gridlines on. Right click, select "format cells", then "borders". Select the line style you like, then click both inside and outside.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2005, 04:59 PM
    Instead of using the gridlines feature you could format the cells for that block to have borders. That way, when you print the sheet only those cells or block of cells with borders will show lines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where's the partial clog? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, we're having a problem with a partial clog. When the washing machine empties, the back master bathroom toilet bubbles violently and we smell sewer gasses. There is a hall bathroom which is next to the laundry room, and that toilet's water will only waver and not bubble. However, most of the...

Partial or implants [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a lot of dental work done from neglecting dental appointments. My work is all done except for 3 missing bottom molars. For implants and crown, It will cost me around 7000.00. Or for around 2500.00, I could get a bottom partial with 2 back molars on one side, and one back molar on...

Partial Inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

I am the personal rep for my fathers estate. I heard that I can make an early partial distribution of inheritance as long as I have it documented and obtain reciepts from the beneficiaries. It would amount to half of the estimated estate value. The balance would come with the sale of the house...

Excel gridlines [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get gridlines to print when I am creating a prototype, so some cells have no data in them. I wish to fill them in later by pen. I know how to get the gridlines to print with data in the cells, but they will not print without any data in the cells. Thanks, dg

Gridlines for MS Excel Worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have installed MS Excel 2000 and MS Excel 2003 on my two emachines computers with Windows XP. Both versions of Excel are perfect on one computer, but they are not on the other one. On my second computer, Excel worksheets of both versions never have gridlines. The sheets or tables look...

View more questions Search