Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FLTraumaRN911 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Computer Lock-up
    I am having difficulties with internet explorer 7 locking up while on the internet. Any suggestions what to do?
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Apr 11, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Can you give some background as to what you are doing when this occurs, viewing video, playing music, downloading, etc. Or is this completely random. And when it does occur, do you get any error messages or windows? And lastly what do you have to do to make it usable again? Close out the window or does it require a reboot?

Morrowrj
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Apr 11, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Can you also tell us your computers specs to further assess the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Folder lock [ 4 Answers ]

I have an important information about my work . I colected it and I locked them in a program called folder mask . I forget the password I was enterd to lock(mask)this folder I tried hard to open it but I couldn't please help me to open it... thanks

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Air lock? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pumping water half a mile through 22mm pipework at mains pressure over a hill 20ft high and it then drops 60ft where the water comes out in at varying pressures and occasionally stops for a few seconds. Could this be caused by air trapped in the pipe at the top of the hill? The water runs...

View more questions Search