Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jun 29, 2015, 04:54 AM
    Ipod taking photos
    I've mastered NO technology... I have an Ipod (not phone) and I like to
    Take pictures and videos... but when I am in the sun, I cannot see the
    Screen.

People with Smartphones hold theirs up and I see their screen clearly.
    Am I missing how to get light in the sun or does one need a smartphone?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 29, 2015, 07:13 AM
    Adjust the brightness. If you have a current iPod with ios 7 or greater, then on the home screen swipe up. You will see a control panel. Increase the slider for brightness as far as you can . It will make the screen bright.

If that doesn't work, look at the case you have for it and make sure it doesn't have a shading or tinting effect.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jun 29, 2015, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Adjust the brightness. If you have a current iPod with ios 7 or greater, then on the home screen swipe up. You will see a control panel. Increase the slider for brightness as far as you can . It will make the screen bright.

If that doesn't work, look at the case you have for it and make sure it doesn't have a shading or tinting effect.
    OMG... I just took it outside... I found brightness under settings which I never
    Used... it works beautifully... wish I had it during the march yesterday in the
    City... but I now have it for the future... thank you so much for this... I'm such
    A technical dunderhead... my brightness is growing dim in my senior years..
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 29, 2015, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammy23 View Post
    OMG... I just took it outside... I found brightness under settings which I never
    Used... it works beautifully... wish I had it during the march yesterday in the
    City... but I now have it for the future... thank you so much for this... I'm such
    A technical dunderhead... my brightness is growing dim in my senior years..

Dont beat yourself up for it. Im glad you were able to find an answer here and it worked for you. If you have more questions feel free to ask even if not related to your Ipod. We have many wonderful forums here on AMHD.

Thanks for becoming a member.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photos from Ipod to computer [ 5 Answers ]

What am I doing wrong. When I take a picture with my Ipod I can easily Send it to Facebook... but when I click on "mail" and fill out the email Address, it doesn't go through. Neither do the videos.

Ipod sending photos [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Ipod now. I can snap photos and send them to Facebook. No Problem. But when I want to send them as email it doesn't show up. I Even tried to send it to myself, no luck. I used both small image and Medium image. Why doesn't it go through? Please speak simply in your reply. I...

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

Any tips on taking great self photos [ 3 Answers ]

It seems I have to take about 20 pictures, to pick maybe one good shot. I know I'm not hidious, but when I take pictures I look horrible - then I look in the mirror I'm like... what the heck. Any tips on how to get a better picture of myself... Not to mention , I Look about 15 pounds heavier:( ...

Taking photos of my Home [ 4 Answers ]

Someone was seen taking a photo of my home today. They pulled off the street and took photos of the street north and south, then took a photo of the front of my home. Why would someone be taking pictures of my home like this? I have not taken out new home insurance. Concerned!

View more questions Search