Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzy143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2015, 04:40 AM
    How to get the liabilities without owners equity?
    Please help me solve this.. How to get the liabilities without owners equity?
    The only given is asset which is $63,000.00
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 29, 2015, 06:33 AM
    Something's missing...
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2015, 12:07 PM
    You can't.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2015, 09:53 AM
    To solve your problem you first have to solve for owners equity, then use the basic accounting equation to solve for liabilities, or you will need a percentage number to solve for liabilities or owners equity.

To solve for owners equity you will need more information, such as owners investment, owner withdrawals, net income, revenues, expenses, beginning or ending owners equity that will allow you to solve for the missing owners equity amount.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding liabilities and owners equity [ 1 Answers ]

My textbook question begins with "Assuming no additional investments by or distributions to owners, compute the missing amounts for the 3 companies below It gives me 3 companies assets and liabilities and owners equity at the beginning of the year and once again at the end of the year. I have...

Accounting- Assets-Liabilities-Owners (OE)-Equity [ 1 Answers ]

Collen Silk opened a medical practice . During July , the first month of operation, the business , titled Colleen Silk , M.D. experienced the following events, Requirement 1. Analyze the effects of these events on the accounting equation of the medical practice M.D (Make sure to analyze each...

I have the assets and owners equity I need to know the liabilities how do I do that [ 1 Answers ]

I have $15,575 in assets and I have $10,150 owner's equity, I need to know how to find the total for liabilities?

Assets = Liabilities + Owners equity [ 1 Answers ]

Amounts owed by a business to others are referred to as ______. Is it liabilities? Assets are financed by two sources, what are they? One is owner's equity, what is the other called accounts receivable?:rolleyes:

Why must assets always equal liabilities+owners equity? [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please answer this question? Why must assets always equal liabilities+owners equity:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search