Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melina1076 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2015, 08:20 AM
    Could I have had a miscarriage?
    Did I have a miscarriage? I had sex with my ex boyfriend two days in a row on a Monday and Tuesday and we used condoms both times.Wednesday I was bleeding a little and I took a plan b pill that Same day. Thursday I started having abdominal pains. Friday I had abdominal pains but after I ate certain foods I felt a little nauseated.. That night I woke up and I felt something Pop inside me and I didn't know what it was. Then Saturday it was like it switched up from abdominal pain to lower back pain to being nauseous. Around twelve I felt a very sharp pain in my lower right abdominal and a little close to my hip that was so painful I was tilting over. I went through the rest of the day and I decided that night to take a bath. As I was sitting in the tub and I was about to get out I noticed something red floating around the tub and I got a towel and got it to see what it was because I though maybe it was a cloth but it felt weird and a little squishy. I think I may have miscarried and didn't know it. Blood there was no blood.is it possible that I miscarried? I am still having pregnancy symptoms.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2015, 08:48 AM
    That would be something to see a doctor about, though I have never heard of pregnancy within a week of sex, nor a miscarriage being possible so soon. Reaction to the pill you took, maybe, but without a better history, or an examination, who can say for sure what you are experiencing.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 28, 2015, 04:21 PM
    Sounds like Plan B brought out a large clump of menstrual tissue. Whether or not there was a fertilized egg the size of a grain of rice is anybody's guess. I doubt it. Monday to Saturday?
    You don't say when your period was due.
    You can't really talk about 'pregnancy symptoms.' They are just like menstrual symptoms at the beginning.
    Plan B is a real DRUG, remember, not to be used as a back up for condoms.
    How about the pill?
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2015, 10:21 PM
    Even I can not understand this problems and please take a appointment with your doctor as soon as possible .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage [ 6 Answers ]

How do I know if I had a miscarriage? Something similar happened to me which I thought was a miscarriage and I'm afraid it happened again but I don't want to tell my boyfriend until I know for sure and I have no one to ask

Miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I had a miscarriage on July 4 I bleed for 2 weeks and now I'm having my pregnacny sypthoms again and now I'm spoting very light not enough to fill a pad it comes out very light pink when I use the bath room I took a pregnancy test on aug 1 and it was negative can I b pregnant I feel so sick...

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

okay well I'm 16 and just had a miscarriage. I had no symptoms of being pregnaut the 1st month I was.. it was just not clear to me I'm an athlete and I did my usual routine I play soccer at my school and outside too. on Friday I was hit really badly with the soccer ball I didn't pay attention I...

View more questions Search