Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saige Doerfler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2015, 08:17 PM
    Green hair and copper roots
    I dyed my hair a lot so I wanted to dye my blonde hair a brown color I did it with box dye and now I have green hair and copper roots its been that way for a few months and I want to do a ombré but I'm scared how it will turn out please help me!

Check out some similar questions!

Green hair copper roots [ 1 Answers ]

I had yellow hair and dark roots so I used a high lift blonde on the roots and a blue toner... Now I have green hair and coppery roots. What do I do?

What colour would roots of the hair show after black hair dye fade out? [ 8 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and dyed my hair black a day before. Am just been crying for hours and have already washed my hair several times. WOuld someone please advise as I donot want to use the daye again and am worried as to what colour would the tips of the hair would grow? Would it turn gray or......

Want to dye hair red over dark roots and bleached hair? [ 1 Answers ]

About four months ago I bleached my hair and now I have really ugly dark roots. If I dye a redish color over my blonde and dark roots will they turn out two different colors? I don't have money to get a professional to do it so I really need to know if its possible to make then the same color and...

Light copper hair with white roots. [ 0 Answers ]

I've got natural white hair and I dyed it light copper, but I want to tone it down to get rid of the brass tone. What colour will neutralise the copper/orange/brass tone. Please help. I wanted to be a beige blonde if poss.

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.