Conniemattingly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2015, 11:57 AM
    Why do people is nose run when they eat
    Why do peoples nose run when I eat
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 27, 2015, 12:10 PM
    When they eat? When you eat?
    Are you referring to very elderly people specifically?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2015, 12:18 PM
    My mom's nose has always run when she eats ice cream. Now she's 91 and it runs every time she eats anything. About a month ago, her doctor sent her to a hospital for nasal and throat tests of various kinds, but no problem was found. Thus, tests can be run if the nose running is bothersome or the color of the discharge is cause for concern. My mother's doctor's solution for her was to tell her to always have tissues nearby.

Now, if peoples' noses run when YOU eat, something else is going on.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 27, 2015, 12:34 PM
    Darn it, Wondergirl, MY nose runs when I eat ice cream now!
    I think I have a nerve from a tooth hitting inside my nostril. It feels that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't eat and rubs her nose on the ground [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a boxer ***** who is just over a year old and the past few days she hasn't been eating. She would start rubbing her nose on the ground as if to push it over her food and if there is a blanket she will do that to the blanket until her food is covered. I tried mixing in things to her food...

Why do older people's nose run when eating? [ 2 Answers ]

Why do older people's nose run when eating?

People rub their nose around me? HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... Ive been addicted to weed for about a couple of months. I used to smoke everyday throughout my whole junior year of high school. I quit smoking on July 16th 2010. And ever since then I've noticed something weird. Every time I breathe people rub their nose. Like I could be 20 feet away and...

I usually speak through nose, people can't able to get what I say. [ 3 Answers ]

If any wan't to suggest me to my problem, *** personal email deleted as it is against site policy for off board contact

Nose gets stuffy as I eat [ 1 Answers ]

No matter what I eat, my nose begins to get stuffy. Some times even when getting a drink of water ! This may last for 1 to 2 hours. What's causing my nose membranes to swell? I don't get nasal drip or headache. I do lose the desire to eat. HELP !

View more questions Search