Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2015, 07:13 AM
    Phone Line / Static Supressor?
    Occasionally We all come across items that seem to grow legs when we go looking where they should be... I need a Static Supressor for the Phone Line, checked my Box of Goodies.. Came across something similar in design just not sure if it is what I'm looking for is all.. It has Corning stamped on the Casing Catelogue # is (CPS-S100-0A-CN / NA30307CA).. Any Ideas? Appreciated Cheers Thanks.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 27, 2015, 08:11 PM
    Corning: In-Line DSL Filter, CPS-C100 with one RJ-11, Industry Canada Listing, ANSI Compliant
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jun 28, 2015, 03:52 AM

@ hkstroud... Thanks A Bunch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My phone has static [ 8 Answers ]

My phones were working fine tonight when I called someone but then when people call me there is a bunch of static on my phone line and I checked all my lines and eveything is connected. So I picked up the phone to call someone and there is still aton of static. Any suggestions? Thanks in...

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

Static on Telephone Line [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have what I think is static noises on my cordless telephone. The noise is like rushing air but it's very loud. Because of this noise I have just replaced my old phones with new phones (2). The new phones are recommended as 'Best Buys' by Which Magazine so I'm pretty sure that they are not...

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

View more questions Search