Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilsha2015 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2015, 02:42 PM
    I miss my baby
    Hello I am wilsha I am 19 and I have a year old baby boy who don't live with me because his father ransacked my house and placed drugs in my care as I didn't know and now I am fighting for my son back in my life and I have been looking for someone to help me understand how do I fight for him back I have changed myself for the better and I work and finished school now and no one will tell me what am I meant to do now.
    If any of you is a cps worker or have been threw what I am going threw please someone help me
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 03:40 PM
    First off was there an arrest and conviction? Were you taking drugs when this happened? have you fought for custody before and who has custody now?

What state is all this happening in ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 05:08 PM
    You will need to hire an attorney. The CPS will sit rules and regulations for you to follow to be allowed any contact. Normally this will be a hard long period. I am glad you changed, but often they want to see long term change. Where is the child now, did not some of your family attempt to get custody of child ?
    wilsha2015 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2015, 09:00 AM
    He is new Brunswick there was not a hearing and I did think of custidie first and I did try but once I had him back my ex (my son's father) broke in to my house and placed drugs all over my house called cps and had people to back him up

He is with his father's mother
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2015, 11:30 AM
    Can you prove "...broke in to my house and placed drugs all over my house called cps and had people to back him up".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

What would cause my 99 Taurus to miss, and then run great, miss etc etc? [ 4 Answers ]

It will idle up to about 2000 rpm, runs fine, starts coming down, running good, drop to 700/800 rpm, starts spuddering, does not kill. And I am hearing a loud hiss, like there is a vacume leak, somewhere between the engine and the fire wall.

View more questions Search