Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barkered Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2015, 07:41 AM
    Find a song using only a description of the music video
    Music video:

I can remember it being aired in the early to mid 90's.

Hippy themed.

Tophat, that has all kinds of things coming out of the top, including a kitten and a puppy.

Bubbles are being blown around.

The tophat eventually ends up with some hands coming out of the top and playing the tambourine.

I have forgotten the words, so no luck lyrically, any help is appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song through music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I really want to know the artist and name of this song. The music video features a bald, gothic-looking woman who has a snake around her neck and on the chair she's sitting in. The music video is very colorful. It's about two or three years ago since I saw the video for the first time. I've seen...

Find a song by music video description [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a song, but I've forgotten everything except some parts of music video. This song somehow reminds Lindsey Buckingham's Holiday Road, but it's from 90's So there were men dancing in auto repair shop looking like guys from the 60s, wearing leather jackets and with 'elvis'...

Find a song with the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

All right.. It has a guy singer in a band of 4 maybe? All I can really remember is that the music video starts with an old couple I think talking (perhaps about how they met).. and then the scene cuts to the lead singer's face just looking at the camera. That's when the music starts. Throughout...

Find a song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everybody. I am trying to find a song by music video because all I remember is what happeneds in the video. There is a girl in a yellow dress I believe. And they're at a school dance, in what seems like high school. Then at the end the gym floor somehow opens into a pool and they all...

Music video description- really want to find the name of the song! [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this music video in my gym and the song is so cool, but I can't seem to find the name of the song! It's a recent song, I think. Probably a 2009/2010 release. The video features this shirtless, skinny guy with a shaved head who walks this decaying apartment around looking a bit...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.