Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dusty456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2015, 04:32 AM
    My kitchen hose is too short cannot reach my pipe
    My kitchen faucet hose is too short 19 inch but my pipe is at 24 inch. What can I do.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 06:05 AM
    Longer braided supply are available.
    Fluidmaster B1F30 Faucet Connector, Braided Stainless Steel - 3/8" Female Compression Thread x 1/2" I.P. Female Straight Thread, 30" Length - Plumbing Hoses - Amazon.com

Or

Purchase chrome supply tube and 3/8" compression coupling.
    Cut off as much of the chrome supply as you need. Use compression coupling to connect to braided supply. Then put chrome to stop valve.
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2015, 09:21 AM
    You can get extension hoses at HD or Lowe's, Take the faucet with you.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 10:02 AM
    Yeah, they sell 3/8" MALE compression x12" long x3/8" FEMALE braided extension supply tubes... should be all you need here. The male end screws onto the female end of the faucet supply tubes and the female end screws onto the shutoffs.

Mark
    HotDawg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2017, 11:08 AM
    Looking for the same thing in the UK. Do you have a link to where I can buy one?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2017, 02:33 PM
    Home Depot in UK? Otherwise, go to a commercial plumbing parts supplier.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2017, 04:29 PM
    Any Home improvement center has them... can even get them in Italy at places like Leroy Merlin or Castorama both are French home improvement chains, and I know Castorama has UK stores. They are similar to Lowe's and Home Depot in the USA and Canada. There may even be others in the UK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is is possible to extend a kitchen sprayer hose to reach another twenty feet? [ 3 Answers ]

We need to use the kitchen sink sprayer in the half bath. Is it possible to use a longer hose - or to even purchase a longer hose for it to work at that distance from the sink? It works perfectly where it is with plenty of pressure, etc.

Shower Hose Leaking, removed hose pipe drips [ 5 Answers ]

Previously it was leaking at the top where shower hose goes onto the threads of the pipe at top, I wrapped the threads with teflon tape so that now that part is dry, no leaking, but the hose continues to leak at the bottom (hand held piece). I totally unscrewed the shower hose from the pipe and see...

How do you connect the kitchen sprayer hose to the copper pipe under the sink? [ 1 Answers ]

The kitchen sink has a hole on top for installation of a sprayer. It also seems to have an independent copper pipe with a valve underneath however, there are no threads on this copper pipe for threading a tube from the top to the copper pipe. The copper pipe is capped.

240 volt 4-wire too short to reach appliance [ 2 Answers ]

Replacing an old stove with a new range in a different location in the Kitchen. The old 4-wire service is too short to reach the new location. Can I put a junction box in the line and take a new wire from the junction box to the new stove? Or do I have to replace the wire with a longer wire from...

Supply hose from kitchen faucet won't reach valve. [ 6 Answers ]

I just installed a new faucet in the kitchen. It came with 2 12" supply hoses already assembled. Unfortunately, my water supply valve's are 2" off the ground. I bough 2 additional 12" hoses and a nipple (3'8 to 1'2) to attempt to extend them. I've tightened the nipple as much as...

View more questions Search