Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maham7860 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2015, 04:10 PM
    My mom hates me.
    What to do if my own mom is my worst enemy?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
    How old are you? Why do you feel this way? We need more details to help you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2015, 11:22 PM
    If you are 13 to 16, you consider yourself a average teenager because for some reason many feel this way.

The idea of surrender and do what your mom wants come to mind, with the fact you gave us no other information.
    sahitya Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 04:32 AM
    Ever never feel that your MOM is your enemy in your life. Parents always think about their kids safety. If she puts some restrictions, do not feel that she is harassing you. Take the things in a positive way and go on.
    mark014 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2015, 05:36 AM
    Your mom can never your worst enemy, but your best friend. It is not unusual for kids to get into a confrontation with their parents. But instead of whining and feeling left out try to resolve by talking with her. Definitely you will find a way. Ask your mom to understand your viewpoint and after some time she will see through it. Drifting away will only add to the miseries.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2015, 07:37 AM
    You should not feel that your mom is going against you. Your mother is one of the few people in this world who unconditionally love you. At times it may seem this way, but trust me any action she is taking is being taken to ensure that your safe and happy in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when mom hates you [ 3 Answers ]

My mom points out my every flaw and every mistake. She even plays "favoritism" around the house. She is always comparing me to my older siblings. One who graduated high school as an honor student (who is in college + has a job that is under my mom) and the other one graduated high school, went to...

What to do if your mom hates you [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 9 year old and I think she doesn't like me I'm nice to her and want to spend time with her but she doesn't understand an as a 9 year old it's Horrible if any one understands me . I have a sister that's 20 and treated her well till my sister did't like her also then I came along so like...

My mom is mean and hates me. Why? [ 1 Answers ]

My dad died about 7 months ago and my relationship with my mom has gotten way worse. She will scream that I never do anything around the house and that I'm worthless to her. Intelligence her that I wash the dishes,do laundry, vacuum, and clean up after the dog when she asks but she will always...

My mom hates me [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has been treating me like dirt for the past few years, it has been really bad this year. She usually seems nice but every few days she gets mad at me for no reason. I try and keep good grades in school, but say if I miss an assignment, or forgot to turn something in, SHE GOES NUTS! And when...

My mom hates me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 23, married, I have two children and I believe my mother hates me. Well, she gets really mad at people all the time and she seems to think that whenever she is mad at someone I should be mad at that person to. Which I cannot do. Therefore, she get mad at me. The other day she calls...

View more questions Search