Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sankha Posts: 46, Reputation: 0

Apr 10, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Changing bootskin & Log on skin manually.
    Hi,
    I am Sankha. I am a user of Windows XP with SP 2. There are two questions arise in my head, i.e.
    1. How can I change the boot skin of Windows XP without using any third party softwares?
    2. How can I change the Log on skin of Windows XP without using any third party softwares?

Please inform me as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Sankha.:)
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Apr 11, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Yes you can, but the procedure to do so is lengthy and very unadvised, as it involves changing your core system files which can be dangerous, especially in Safe Mode, which is needed. I would advise to download a third-party program that you trust, instead of taking the risk of destroying your boot sequence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tip for treating & clearing acne/pimple prone skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have very acne prone skin and have discovered a very simple, inexpensive way to treat and clear acne, pimples, large pores, black heads, and white heads. After only 1 week of use, my face is clear, skin texture is smoother, pores less visible, even tiny eye wrinkles are...

Manually extinguishing kerosene heater? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sure by the time this gets answered I'll have burned the kerosene tank dry... but just in case it happens again... I replaced the wick today in my Dyna-Glo Kerosene (RMC-55-R7) heater, put it back together, filled the tank, let it set for an hour, and lit it up. I thought everything was...

My Furnace won't kick on even after I've manually primed it 10 times [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know why I can't seem to keep the furnace running I prime it it stays on for 2 minutes then shuts down even before the blower starts . What's up with the red light near the reset button

Skin fairness & LIP color [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I belong to a HOT climate country. Now I think that the problem with me is that I do have a normal fair kind of complexion, but doesn't stay that way for long , like when I wash my face , it's good and all , but maybe it's due to my oily skin , or maybe other factors , maybe sweating and all...

SpyBot S&D Beta - Log files found [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I recently read the forum regarding DSO Exploit and followed the referral to download SpyBot Beta. After Updating to 1.4Beta I rescanned and found new Log files that hadn't been found in the original 1.3. The Log files are: Activities: c:\windows\COM+.log c:\windows\imsins.log...

View more questions Search