Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akkayyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2015, 06:48 AM
    No period
    My period has always been irregular the longest I went w/o my period is 2 months and that happen only once. My regular period pattern is I would come on for 2 months then skip a month and so on. Me and my boyfriend had sex and he did nut in me and every time we had sex after that day he still did. My period stop and is still not on. I went to the doctor and gave a blood test. The test came back I was not pregnant but my period still isn't on and this makes 4 months now 5 months will be next week. Why is has my period completely stopped if I'm not pregnant?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 25, 2015, 06:55 AM
    What sort of medication are you on? Do you have any known medical issues? IE PCOS, Diabetes, Thyroid, etc. Do you have weight issues, IE Severely under or over weight? Are you experiencing any illness? How old are you?

There are three thoughts here, one it is too early to test positive. The second is more complex. Your periods are irregular and you haven't missed more then one beforehand. You could be missing more then one now. Just the way your hormones are working at the moment. Varients of this happen to most women at some point. You'll have a set pattern and rhythm to your periods until you have a wonky period or two. There could be absolutely no reason for it. The last thought is that it is a secondary medical issue whose side effect is irregular periods.

This is something you'll need to spend more time with your doctor with. They're more suited to understand what is going on here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 03:54 AM
    If there is an underlying medical issue that has caused your periods to be irregular then it may have gotten worst. There may be some hormonal change in your body due to several reasons. Stress worry, changes in life style are all possible reasons.

A medical exam by your doctor is the only way you will determine the cause

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period. [ 10 Answers ]

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she...

Brownish spotting 2 weeks before period then turned red 5 days before period due [ 1 Answers ]

Had unprotected sex on 7/15. Took MAP within twelve hours. Expected ovulation on 7/21 but only got brown spotting which lasted 7 days. Now 5 days before period is due, I am experiencing light bleeding... red in color. Could I be pregnant?

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

View more questions Search