Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    45acp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2015, 07:02 PM
    Small,stinky hard lump on inner thigh next to scrotum
    I have a hard, pea sized lump on my right inner thigh next to my scrotum. It is usually painless unless I ride the bike, but it produces a strong urine/ammonia stink. It has no pushead and cannot be popped. Any answers you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 25, 2015, 06:59 AM
    IT could be a skin tag, Herpes, HPV (Warts), tumour (Benign), ingrown hair, etc. It is almost impossible to know. I really thing you should see a doctor about this. We can never have enough information from you to proper diagnose and no one here is qualified to. Just remember that your doctor has seen worse and probably on a daily basis.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 03:50 AM
    Unless you do not wash there daily (some people need more than once) the odor is the issue, since a skin tag will not have an odor unless your sanitation is lower. But I agree, there are a long list of possible things, some minor, others more serious. I agree a doctors appointment is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remedy for lump on penis shaft/scrotum?? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump, probably a centimeter or less in diameter, it's is almost directly at the bottom of the penis where the scrotum starts(a little more on the scrotum, because I can move it around slightly, showing its not really connected to the penis). I know it's not an STD for sure. But I have been...

Lump in scrotum [ 0 Answers ]

So there's two lumps in my scrotum, they aren't attached to the testicles and they are about the size of peas. I couldn't very well tell but it almost felt like they were connected to the cord going to my testicle. They didn't hurt, and I can't feel or find them anymore (literally 5minutes later)....

I have this hard small round lump in my vaginal area.. what is it ? It scares me [ 3 Answers ]

Right before you get into the hole of the vagina.. on the outer part.. I discovered a hard, small round lump... actually it feels good to scratch a bit.. not painful but it seems to be growing.. it scares me... what could it be? I am 36. I am planning to see an obgyne soon but just want to to hear...

Small hard lump [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small, hard, painless lump, probably 3mm in diameter, about 1/2 inch away from the base of the penis, not attached at all, towards the left side. Any help?

Small lump on side of scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

I have discovered today a small pea size... maybe smaller lump on the right side of my scrotum. It is a little sensitive but is definitely not attached to my testicle. I have not taken a shower for approx. 5 days due to my concern of infecting my eyes from my recent intralace eye surgery. Would...

View more questions Search