Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chochocho Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2015, 04:13 PM
    Disbursement of Profits and revenues from App
    To sound more professional in order to increases my chances of getting VC investors to invest in app development, what do I tell them about how I intend to judiciously disburse the profit and revenues made from the my app at the appstore. This implies, telling them whom I'll give the assignment of doing the math of disbursing the funds once it comes into my e.g. Apple Appstore account.

Also, who like companies/individuals will be most credible of doing this assignment of disbursement of appstore profits/revenues between me and the investors without any problem.

I'll be glad to get your responses

Check out some similar questions!

Explain why revenues revenues and expenses recorded in profit and loss account [ 1 Answers ]

You are required to explain to a friend without no accounting knowledge why revenues and expenses recorded in profit and loss account do not necessarily represent receipt and payments made during the period which the profit and loss account covers. Use 3 examples.

Can not open adobe - error message app name: acrord32.exe app ver: 10.0.0.396 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not open adobe from either email or desktop. The error message: AppName: acrord32.exe appVer: 10.0.0.396 modname: acrord32.dll modver: 10.0.0.407 offset: 00187035. Adobe reader X Windows xp home edition

Convering non profits to for profits [ 4 Answers ]

Will converting your organization from Non profit status to for profit status actually cost you more in taxs than you will gain in access?

401K Disbursement [ 1 Answers ]

Do former employers have a time limit on making 401k disbusments? I submitted all of the paperwork to have a lump sum distribution almost 3 months ago. Are there any laws that regulate this type of disbursement?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search