Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donaldalexa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2015, 01:02 AM
    Error: embedded Excel spreadsheet
    Occasionally I have an error with my embedded spreadsheets- it is "Microsoft Office Word can't start the application required to open this object. An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Would you like to repair this feature now?"
    I say "yes", and it says it is "Installing Application Server". Then it goes to a screen that says "This object was created in Excel. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved or renamed."
    My only recourse is to re-boot. It is a waste of time and I lose my place in my work.
    Do you know of a fix without rebooting?

Check out some similar questions!

Excel spreadsheet [ 7 Answers ]

Sir I have a set of data in excel sheet A as below: Sheet A Name of the students Marks in english Marks in maths A 45 74 B 38 58 C 52 65 D 45 65 E 88 72 F 36 45

Excel spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

I have large numerical data stored in excel sheet. I wanted to write simple formulas to compare the numerical values in the columns A to Z. For Example to compare the values in columns A,B,C,D of the sheet(values of A,B,C,D arranged chronologically). I wanted formulas in the newly inserted...

Excel Spreadsheet [ 1 Answers ]

I need a macro or something for a website that has a excel spreadsheet. My client has a excel spreadsheet out on a website. They have invoice # on the excel spreadsheet and want to be able to scan the invoice and have it linked to the invoice on the website so clients can see the scanned document....

Excel Spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can get an Excel spreadsheet to open at start-up? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.