Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Jun 23, 2015, 07:08 AM
    Carrier furnace problems
    Hi I have a carrier furnace SXI Model # 58sxb060-cc that has no air conditioner and the blower turns on in the summer for no reason. I removed the thermostat wire on the board and the furnace still turns on. I checked the lights on the board and the red light turns on for about a minute and then the yellow and green lights start flashing randomly and the blower starts running fast and slow

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model 394GAW036100, the blower blows constantly, and the furnace won't light, nothing wrong with the thermostat, as soon as you turn on power switch on the side of the furnace the blower starts blowing but the pilot won't light

Carrier furnace problems? [ 0 Answers ]

In the middle of the summer, with the thermostat in the OFF position, the blower motor in my carrier gas furnace started? What is wrong?

Carrier furnace problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have two furnances. One heats basement and first floor, and the other heats the third floor. The one for the main floor and basement makes a thumping or banging sound when the burners are on when it is colder than -15 degree Celsius outside.

Carrier Furnace Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am richard nguyen I have a furnace name carrier I look at the led keep flashing all the time. I replace a new burnner, I clean up the sensor really well When I turned on again, the led flashing? Anyone know how to solve this problem please let me know >Personal email address removed...

Carrier furnace problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a carrier furnace (17 years old) that quit recently. After wiggling a few wires, tapping here and there, I could get it to start up and operate for several days before it quit again. (it has electronic ignition) I can get it to work, but now it works only for one or two cycles (it's getting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.