Ask
    tyronetitus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2015, 08:31 AM
    Tape worm
    How do you know if you have a tape worm
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2015, 08:40 AM
    You go to the doctor and tell him what you think, and why, and then he will tell you what he thinks after he examines you.

What makes you think you have a tapeworm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fire Taping - Fiber Tape or Paper Tape? [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if when fire taping a garage or separating occupancies, whether it matters if you use fiber tape or paper tape; I would expect that paper would be the correct method? TP

It is a worm or.. [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine from San Diego sent me some pictures from a weird animal that he keeps finding inside his house.It does not look like a living organism!! (moves very slowly BTW - a few mm an hour and it has a small trunk that it seems to use for moving around - visible in the third pic)

Sick Shih Tzu tape worm showed up in stool [ 2 Answers ]

My Shih Tzu . Won't eat, lays around, vomits brownish liquid, tape worm showed up in stool

Tape worm [ 12 Answers ]

I am scared I have one- most likely no because the only raw meat I eat is Sushi. "Often no signs or symptoms Most people who are infected with tapeworm don't show symptoms. Signs and symptoms of intestinal infection Most likely, you won't have any signs or symptoms with an intestinal...

Tape worm medication dosage [ 5 Answers ]

I have two young puppies that have been medicated once by the D-Worm brand tape worm remover. It seems to have taken care of the problem but should I follow up with another dosage later on or is one enough. Thanks.

View more questions Search